AAXO EXHIBITOR AWARDS 2018
In an effort to grow participation in exhibitions, The African Association of Exhibition Organisers, is proud to open entries once again for annual Exhibitor Awards. This award is aimed at acknowledging and recognising excellence in exhibition participation. Traditionally winning a stand award has been all about the stand construction, AAXO aims to change this by ensuring that all entries will be judged on their successful exhibition strategy incorporating marketing, activation, stand construction and ROI. This gives all suppliers, agencies and business enterprises involved in the activation and the build the opportunity to showcase their execution skills and promote their businesses.
All business enterprises, stand builders, public relation consultancies, advertising agencies, activation agencies, government bodies who have participated in an exhibition in Africa in 2017 are eligible to submit entries into the AAXO stand awards.
Agencies and stand builders may submit entries on behalf of or together with their clients.
Entrants may submit more than one entry as long as the exhibitor activation was in the year 2017.
Entrants do not have to be members of AAXO to participate – it is open to all interested parties.
The AAXO Stand Awards will be presented to the winners at a celebratory gala dinner in February 2018. Winners will receive national media coverage and industry recognition.
JUDGING AND AWARDS
The judges will comprise of a panel of distinguished exhibition, communication and marketing specialists. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence may be entered into.
There are 4 entry participation categories available:
- Trade and Consumer
Exhibition stand activation’s entered into the awards must be of a high standard and show tangible results. There are 4 areas of evaluation that need to be fulfilled.
Entry Forms must be completed online within the timeframe below:
- Entries for exhibiting during the period January to August 2017 must be submitted by no later than 30 October 2017.
- Entries for exhibiting during the period 1 September to 13 November 2017 must be submitted by no later than 30 days from the last day of the exhibition.
- Entries for exhibiting during the period 14 November to 15 December 2017 must be submitted by no later than 15 December 2017.
- If an agency or supplier is submitting an entry on behalf of a client, a letter of acknowledgement from the client must be submitted with your online entry and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
R 500, 00 excl. VAT per entry.
An invoice will only be processed once your entry has been recorded.
All supporting material should be uploaded as compressed files only.
The entry must be completed in English only.
Any audio or video submissions submitted should be no more than 4 minutes duration.
It is imperative to submit a letter of endorsement from your client if you are submitting the entry on behalf of them.
All necessary file attachments (preferable in PowerPoint) should be uploaded where required in the online entry. Please ensure that you do not exceed the required file size.
- Winners will only be announced at the celebratory awards event on 1 February 2018.
- Tickets may be purchased for the event from AAXO.
- AAXO trophies will be presented to the winners in each category.
For further information contact:
Tel: +27 11 549 8300
The AAXO Exhibitor of the Year Winner receives:
- Recognition and Acknowledgement at the AAXO awards.
- Exposure on the AAXO website.
- Media coverage.