24 Jan EOE 2019 Sold Out
AAXO is proud to announce that the Exhibition Of Exhibitions 2019 is sold out. The response from the industry has been fantastic.
The exhibition is completely sold out and with just less than one week to go until the doors open we hope that you have registered online to attend this exhibition industry event of the year.We are proud to be working with the following companies and would like to thank them for their sponsorship and services offered for EOE 2019:
- Expo Guyshttp://www.expoguys.co.za/
- Pasco Packaginghttps://www.pascopak.co.za/
- ZF Cleaning Serviceshttp://www.zfcleaning.co.za/
- African Show Services http://www.africanshowservices.co.za/
- Alliance Safety
- TwoWay Exhibitions & Eventshttp: http://www.twowaysa.co.za
- Blue Wing Conference and Events Venue, Ticketpro Dome http://www.ticketprodome.co.za/
- Standscape Online http://www.standscape.online/
- Seriti Security Services
- Altor Medical Services
- GR Plants
- Malt & Salt
- Decor 4 Hire https://d4h.co.za/
- Screencom https://www.screencom.co.za/
- Tis Expos
- ChargePro http://www.chargepro.co.za/
- Necta http://www.necta.app
- PromoTag https: http://www.promotag.co.za
- Soldiers Group Event Staffing: http://www.soldiersgroup.com
The exhibition opening and closing times are as follows:
- Wednesday, 30th January 2019 from 09:00 – 17:00
- Thursday, 31st January 2019 from 09:00 – 16:00
Registration for this Exhibition Event of the year can be done by using the following link:
We are delighted that for the first time since EOE was conceptualised we will be running free to attend seminars.
The seminars will all be exhibition and events related.
On Day 1, 30th January 2019 we will kick off our seminar theatre workshops from 10am.
10:00 – 10:45 *The business case for going green* Speaker – Greg Mc Manus from the Event Greening Forum
11:00 – 11:30 *Exhibitions as part of your Marketing Mix *Speakers from GL Events, Specialised Exhibitions Montgomery, Gearhouse and Reed Exhibitions
11:45 – 12:15 *General Industry Challenges *Speakers from Bar Motion, Expo Guys, Sandton Convention Centre and DMG Events
12:30 – 13:15 *Association Panel Discussion *Speakers from SAACI, AAXO, EXSA and the EGF
13:45 – 14:30 *MD Panel Discussion *Speakers from Reed Exhibitions -Carol Weaving, Specialised Exhibitions Montgomery – Gary Corin & Joshua Low from Messe Frankfurt
Facilitated by Dee Reuvers from SA Confex and a board member of AAXO . Topics of the discussion will include the following: The topics of discussion will be:
- Exhibiting in Africa and the challenges one faces dealing with countries outside of South Africa – Logistics etc.
- Challenges that come up and how you deal with them as an Organiser during an exhibition
- What keeps your company ahead of your competitors?
- Your secret to success and keeping up with trends / technology as well as exhibitors needs & wants?
Please share with your teams as these workshops will provide you all with insight into the Events and Exhibitions Industry in South Africa as well as Africa.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Contact us on 011 835 1565 or firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any queries.